Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Neutrogena Makeup Removers

As mentioned before I recently brought  One Step Gentle Cleanser and Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I have been using them for a few days and thought I would give them a review on how I think they are working.
First Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
 I love this product! First the liquid is a pretty blue color that you must shake up to mix the solution and it creates liquid foam. I use a cotton ball to soak some of the solution up. Then I place it one my eye and let it sit for a few seconds then slowly slide it off and basically all my eye makeup is removed. Soo amazingg and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. The scent is pretty fresh and doesn't smell like chemicals which is always a plus! The great thing is that it doesn't take a lot of the product to do the job so, it seems as if it will last longer too. Its also at a great price of being below $12.


This works as well as the Eye makeup remover and shares the similar qualities as it is not harsh on the skin and it takes little product to do the job. I usually wet my face with warm water and use one pump of this and work it in to my skin for about a minute or so then rinse off and all of my makeup is removed and my skin feels fresh and soft! The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it does sting your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment