Sunday, February 20, 2011

Neutrogena Products!

I went to my local CVS only to find out that my favorite drugstore skin care products were on sale! First of all, in case you don't know Neutrogena is an amazing skin care line that has products that basically help a vast range of skin types. Well anyway I saw the sale and I couldn't pass it up even though last week I had already brought some new skin care products. I have super oily skin so I was in need of something to help control it. I got some oily skin products and a few others. What I ended up buying all together was: The Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask, Pore Refining Toner, Rapid Clear Scrub, Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, One Step Gentle Cleanser and Oil-Free Eye Makeup Removuer. Alot, I know! So far all the products have been working well with my skin and I will continue to use them along with my other skin care products and let you know how they work out! Of Course so far I have 2 favorites which seem to be really helping my skin and I thought I would give you guys a mini review of each.
This can be used as both a cleanser and a mask so its absolutely amazing! I use it as a cleanser in the morning and it leave my skin feeling soft and not oily at all. It hasn't stopped my skin from being oily all day  but it does help my skin stay oil free for 4-5 hours.
  This scrub feels soo good on the skin and it barely feels like a scrub at all. I like this because it is not as harsh on the skin as many other scrubs tend to be. I use this at night every other day. Although I do believe that it is gentle enough to be used everyday. It helps clear up breakouts over night for my skin and leaves a refreshing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment