Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Trend Basics

Spring season brings a whole spring collection of clothes! This season seems to be all about bright colors, Floral patterns and just unique patterns in general. I have also been seeing a little bit of a nautical theme which I love:) I thought I would show you some of the items that I purchased yesterday on the President day sale and some basic items you can incorporate into your everyday outfits. 

The first trend basic is a pair of white pants/jeans
 White jeans can be paired with any top, I think it would be super cute to pair with a bright colored floral top and a cute pair of sandals. Or even to wear a nautical themed outfit a cute striped tank top would look great.

Floral! These two items I brought from Forever 21 online 
The Dress 24.80 and Shoes 22.80




Something floral is a must have for this season! There are many places you can find floral items but these were just a few that I picked up. My favorite of the two are the shoes they are super cute and I plan on wearing them with a cute basic skirt and a plain T-shirt with some cute jewelry!

Bright patterns
Dress 19.80 Forever 21


This dress is soo cute and it also combines another spring trend that I did not mention which is one strapped dress and shirts. The pattern is very unique and bright and can be worn with a basic colored cardigan.

Top 26.50 Charlotte Russe 


Another bold pattern that also uses bright colors and would be great to pair with those basic white jeans!

There are many other spring trends out this season! Let me know if you want me know if you want me to do a part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment