Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fantastical TV: Real Housewives of Atlanta

Ok, so lately I have been giving into my guilty pleasure and watching reality TV. When one weekend came across a marathon of the Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo. OMG I was glued to the TV for the entire day! The cast is soo entertaining and the drama is soo crazyy! If you watch the show I am sure you know what I am talking about! I must say though my favorite member of the cast is Phadrea she is soo funny and I love that she is a "Southern Belle". Member of the cast that I don't like is Kim! She makes drama and it seems like everything about her is fake...but even still the show is entertaining with a mix of some of Atlanta's wildest women:p If you watch the show tell me what you think! who is your favorite cahracter(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment