Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidents Day Haul

President Day sales! So I actually didn't get much shopping at the mall and other stores today. I actually ordered more online because the sales were soo much better and I saved a lot. Although I did get some beauty products. Here is what I got CoverGirl Lipslicks in clear
I used this as a base for my lipsticks to keep my lips soft and moist and so far it seems to work wonders! I will keep you all updated on how it works.

Maybelline  Great Lash

Ok, So, of course I wanted to test out some of the products so that I could tell you guys about them. I tried this because I have been hearing so many good reviews about it. I have super short t ashes so when I used it, I did not get a lot of length from it but it did make my eyelashes look really full and natural. I would recommend it for natural everyday looks because it makes your eyelashes look natural, soft and really pretty.

Maybelline Ultra Liner
 I brought this because I needed a new waterproof liquid liner. But I found out that I am not a big fan of it. Firstly the brush to me is a bit flimsy and I prefer the sturdy brushes over these types. It is a bit of a hassle to put on because you really have to take your time so that you do not mess up your lash line and it also goes on thick. The positives of this product is that it doesn't smudge and stays on for a really long time.

Queen Helen Mint Julep 

I just used this like 20 minutes ago and my face feels great! I had heard so much about this product that I had to buy it. I have oily skin and after using this I can tell that it has removed all the oils from my skin but did not over dry it which is amazing. With only using this product once I can tell that it seems to be a promising new product to add to my skin care routine

I got a bunch of other products but haven't had the chance to use them yet, so I will keep you guys updated as I use them and once I get the online products I will be doing reviews on them also.

Let me know if there are any products you want me to review:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment