Monday, February 28, 2011

A Heart for Art, Finger Paints

Now everyone knows brands of Nail polish like O.P.I. , N.Y.C, Sephora, Essie and Barry M. These are all great nail polish brands that do wonders on your nails. Recently I have been wanting to try out some other brands just to see what they are like and to see if I could find a new nail polish love:) I fell upon Finger Paints at Sally Beauty Supply. There nail polishes are mostly around 4-6 dollars and come in a array of pretty colors. I picked up a few colors and the one that that I painted on my nails today is A Heart for Art. It is a super pretty color for the ending of winter and the beginning of spring. The polish itself is easy to apply with the long nail brush and doesn't take more then the two coats. So far I really like this brand and the colors that they have and will be getting more:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment