Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holiday Truffles, Maybelline

I was at CVS and of course they were having a mega sale on Maybelline expert wear eyeshadows! So I picked up two and used one of them yesterday and instantly fell in love with it. The one that I used is holiday truffles and the colors are sooo perfect for a everyday neutral eyeshadow with just a hint of sparkle:) This is also a perfect trio for any beginners to  makeup because it gives you a mini guide on how to apply what colors to what parts of the eye on the back. The colors are pretty pigmented for a drugstore makeup and don't crease. This might definitely be my go to everyday makeup from now on! The other color that I purchased is one that I have been meaning to get for a while which is Impeccably Gray and is a trio of gray eyeshadow. I wanna use this to do a everyday gray look.

No comments:

Post a Comment