Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Trend: Neutrals

This spring is not just about the bright colors its also about the simple colors too.  I am talking about your everyday neutrals. This spring trend colors are black, brown, beige, white and tan. This trend is all about toning it down for a simple classic but fashionable look.

Modcloth.com $59.99
This dress is simple with a few touches of something special with the lace and ruffles

Modcloth.com $84.99
This is simple yet with an edge with the brass buttons and frill

Wet Seal $15.99
Wet Seal $19.80
This top I found at my Wet Seal for only $12.00! but online is  $19.80. Adore the shape to this poncho!
Asos.com $26.90
This is so on my Wishlist! Btw let me know if you want me to do a blog post on my wish list items!
Asos.com $44.83
These are just a ways you can wear neutrals in a fun way without having to add bright colors! Tell me what you think about this trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment