Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Febuary Favorites

Yay, March is finally here making spring closer, can't wait till the winter weather is over with! Here are some of the products that I have been using for the month of Febuary!

Hair Care
I have been using Back to Basic Coconut Mango Rich moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. The first thing that I love about this product is that it smell really good! It leaves your hair feeling really soft and silky. If you have coarse of curly hair it helps soften your curls out.

Skin Care
Neutrogena Power Cream Wash. This a perfect face cleanser for days that you don't wear makeup  or if you need a mild cleanser for removing your makeup. I use this after I use my makeup remover to remove any residue and also to rehydrate your skin. I have noticed that if your face is irritated this helps sooth the skin. It also has ingredients in it that help prevent acne.

  Makeup
Maybelline Mineral Power Simply Coaral II. Mineral powder blush that goes on easy and gives a blushing glow. The color is not very pigmented which is perfect for a everyday simple blush.




EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm. This lip balm comes in a super cute package and smells wonderful:) It also has SPF in it to protect your lips from sun damage.



Book
Secret Rites of Social Butterflies" by Lizabeth Zindel. This book is cute funny and full of secret drama. It is based around a girl who is a senior in high school who transfers to fancy private school and is accepted into the most popular group of girls in the school. What she doesn't know is being in the popular group comes with much more than she bargained for. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love your blog! I've been liking the Neutrogena cleasners too! If you ever get a chance, I'd love for you to check out my February Favorites blog post :) Thanks!

    www.ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete