Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Impressive Products for Uneven Skin and Acne Marks

One thing that I really hate about acne is that even after you get rid of it it can still sometimes leave marks and make your skin look uneven. I have found several products that have been evening out my skin-tone and fading my Acne marks.

  Neutrogena Acne Mark Fade and Peel
First of all this product works really well and even better if you have acne marks scattered across your face. I use it every other day after I have cleaned my face and before I use my evening toner. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off, simple enough and it starts working within the first few uses. The odd thing is that its not actually a peel which I thought it would be but it works great to help fade acne marks and prevent ones from developing.


Clean&Clear Acne Mark Treatment
I use this as a spot treatment for if I notice that I have a pimple and I can tell that it will leave a mark or scar behind. The great thing about this product is that not only does it help fade your acne marks but it also eliminates pimples. I would be aware that I did notice that this can dry the skin, So I would only use it once a day or even every other day for sensitive skin. All in all, this a great product.

Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 15 Moisturizer
This is a great moisturizer for your skin that helps fade your acne marks throughout the day and even your skin tone. I personally don't use this in the morning because it is a pretty heavy moisturizer and I have oily skin so I use it at night every other day. If you don't have oily skin I would advise you to use it in the morning and you get sun protection.

Neutrogena 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel
This is very similar to the Clean&Clear Acne Mark Treatment except I find this to be much gentler on the skin. I usually put this on a pimple that tends to be irritated and this helps to with the irritation and fade an acne mark.

Tell me any of your Acne Mark or even skin tone products!

No comments:

Post a Comment