Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub

 I know this product has been out for a while but I just got into it and I think it is really really wonderful! I like to use this on days when I am just going to be staying in and not going anywhere like a sundays which I dedicate to school work. The first time I used this I really did not expect much from it. I don't know why but I thought that it was just like  an ordinary skin cleanser. But it totally blew me away with the quality of the product! First the scent totally does wake you up and not in a harsh bad way but in a good way it smells like citrus. The the scrub is very gentle for the morning that it does not irritate your skin.

The best thing about this product is the final finish! My face felt so soft and smooth after using this I was so amazed . I don't know what this really does for acne and breakouts but it does leave your face feeling fresh and awakened. I would really recommend this product if you love the feeling of a fresh face!
What are your clean and clear favorites?
 

5 comments:

  1. I love that stuff, and the moisturizer, I also love the pink grapefruit by nuetrogena fro drug store ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just might have to try that one! Never considered it...!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is pretty good! And not a bad price.

    Thanks for visiting, and for your nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! I have never tried the C&C products, but I did request a sample of this morning burst cleanser and body wash! I will give them a try!

    xoxo,
    cityg1rlbloggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live by this stuff!
    It's great for the days you want a natural glow & minimal make up cos it mkaes you feel so fresh :)

    cute blog girly xx

    ReplyDelete