Thursday, March 3, 2011

N. Y.C. Tinted Lip Balm

On one of my many trips to the drugstore last month I happened to pick up one of the N.Y.C. Tinted Lip Balm in the shade of Sugar Kiss. I didn't really expect much of the but it was on sale so I thought that I should try it just for the fun of it. I ended up forgetting that I had it until today when I was in a rush and ended up wearing minimal makeup(just some foundation, eyeliner and mascara). I wanted just a light lip color so went through my lip glosses when I came across the N.Y.C. product. I thought I would give it a chance so I opened it and used it. To my surprise it was really really creamy to touch and apply to my lips. Then once on my lips felt really soft and smooth, I was shocked that such a inexpensive product could deliver such good quality! It also smells yummy, just like melted sugar.  I also like the fact that this lip balm also gives you a light color tint so your lips don't look nude it gives it a nice shimmer with color. The only thing I do not like about this product is that you have to use your finger to apply it or carry around a lip brush. I usually don't like products that require this but I am thinking I can make an exception for this one. I can't wait to go back to drugstore to purchase a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment