Friday, March 4, 2011

Clean and Clear Mattifying Moisturizer

I am still looking for a quick fix for oily skin and shine control, I ran across this product and thought that I would give it a try. First I like the package, I think the light pink and white is so cute compared to the normal bright colors that are used for skin care products. The product itself is a very light creamy and silky formula. It only takes about two pea size amounts to apply to the whole face and rub in. From what I have found from using this product is that it works really well and keeps your face from being oily for a few hours and minimal shine. I did notice that it worked really well on my forehead and cheeks but on my noes which is my oiliest part of my skin it didn't work well and barely kept my noes from looking oily. I would recommend that people with mild oily skin use this product because I am sure that it would work perfectly. I will continue to use this product on other areas then my noes but I am still on the hunt for the perfect oily skin/shine control makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment