Friday, March 18, 2011

Anchors Away, China Glaze Collection

Not only is Nautical a theme for clothes this season its also being used to inspire nail polish colors. China Glaze came out with their Anchors Away nail polish collection which is 12 colors inspired by sailors and the sea:) I am really loving these colors for spring!
Out of the collection I have four favorites which I will do reviews on if requested. First mate which is the navy blue color, Hey Sailor which is a pinkish redish color, Starboard which is a medium green color and Below deck which is a purple mauve color. I am considering getting one more because I love the collection soo much! I am stuck between three colors and I will leave it up to you guys what color I should get between Pelican Gray, Sea Spray and Sunset Sail? Leave your comments below!

3 comments:

  1. cool collection of colors, i want to try it out now :) please check out my makeup blog and follow if u like it? :D

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I like the green. I am totally digging all things green and yellow right now with nail polish. Awesome post! Following you now darling!! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog. Hope you're having a great weekend! Mwa!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. So strange but I had a dream about China Glaze last night- lol! These colours are gorgeous & I think I need them all!! ;)

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    Tara (& J)

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete