Saturday, April 23, 2011

25 Questions Tag


1. Do you have any pets?
     No, unfortunately I am not allowed to have pets in my apartment but I am thinking about getting a fish:p! Any reccomendations?
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
     Blackberry, IPod Touch and Laptop
3. What's the weather like right now?
     Sunny but a little chilly!
4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
     Yes, I do drive but no crashes.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
    7.30 AM
6. When was the last time you showered?
   Around 7:45ish this morning.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
   Sex in the City!
8. What does your last text message say?
     "haha are we still meeting for lunch?" from a friend
9. What's your ringtone?
     Its one that was already on my Blackberry but its called Tune_BachFugue DMinor, its classical lol
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
     No, but I really want to travel to Europe and Australia!  
11. Do you like sushi?
     I know that everyone says its great but I am to scared to try it! The idea of raw fish doesn't seem appealing
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
     All over but today I went to Shoprite.  
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
     No.
14. How many siblings do you have?
     Two Brothers.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
     I have a Laptop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
     I will be 20 :)
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
     No.
18. Do you color your hair?
     No.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
     To Paint my nails!
20. When was the last time you cried?
    Months ago. 
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
     Pepperoni is the best!! .
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
     Cheeseburgers!. 
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
     Yes.
24. What is your eye color?
    Brown 
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
     Yes, I always can. It surprises people at fast food restaurants when I ask for Pepsi which I prefer and they give me Coke and I notice right away:p  


I was tagged by Madeline from http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/book 
She has a wonderful blog that is absolutely fabulous so make sure to check her out!

Make sure to vote in the new poll! 

2 comments: