Sunday, April 3, 2011

Favorite March Lip Balms

Since the beginning of March I have been trying out a lot of Lip Balms and it was not until now that i realized it and thought I would share with you guys some of the ones I have been really liking this month.
The first one that I really like is the Wet & Wild Natural Wear lip shimmer in Berry. This product is made with all natural ingredients but also leaves your lips feeling soft. The color of the product does look dark which scared me at first but once you put it on it lightens and is just a tint of color with a shimmer. Also the packaging is cute:)
Next product I have been loving is Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in the shade Champagne. Just like all other Burt's Bees products this also leaves your lips with that amazing tingly sensation! So, of course this had be instantly loving it. The shade for me ended up being a little too pigmented because it did make my lips look very frosty champagne color. This was no problem for because I just put a some lip gloss on top of it to mute the color. I think this best if you are going for a nude lip or if you doing a dramatic eye and want a natural nude lip.


Last I have been using Jane Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm in Deep Amber. The packaging is not much but the lip balm is amazing! Not only does it leave your lips a beautiful amber shade but it leaves them feeling smooth and soft and not oily. Although this product does have one down fault which makes me sad because I love it. It tends to melt or become mushy if not stored in a cool place. Therefore putting it in my purse or pocket is out of the question! Other than that it is a great product!



Any recommendations for good Lip balms?

3 comments:

  1. great post :) I really want to try the wet n wild ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with every burts bees! love this post! Mwa! Hope ur having a great weekend, darling!


    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Burt's Bees. I haven't heard of those other ones, but will definitely check them out :). Great post.

    Xoxo

    www.hairanoymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete