Friday, April 29, 2011

Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Springtime is here and it is time to get more spring spirited! One way to do this is to dazzle your nails in some amazing spring colors to make you feel more new and fresh and done with cold winter. I went through my entire nail polish collection and picked out just a few that I thought were spring appropriate. Although I myself often break the rules and wear winter and fall colors through out spring and summer because I love them so much. I still wear many spring and summer light and bright colors.
O.P.I Megawatt?!
I think that this the perfect spring light gold/yellow toned nail polish. It fits its name perfectly because it has an amazing gold illuminating glow to it!
N.Y.C. Cashmere Creme
This beautiful baby blue is great because of its light color that reminds me of Easter and spring!
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le
Love this blue/purple color that is so unique that it bound to make people notice! For more information on this China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le
Pure Ice Honey Do
Since of this springs hottest colors is honeysuckle I had to add this gorgeous honey color! Wanna Know more about this polish? Pure Ice Honey Do
N.Y.C. Glitzy Grape Glitter
I don't know why they call this a grape color when it is a refreshing light pink! Either way it is still very pretty!
Salley Hansen Lavender
A great duo-chromed lavender nail polish!

NYX Girls Perfect Gray
The image would not come up for some odd reason but trust me it is worth checking out it is my favorite color out of all these. If you want to see the color and more information on it

What are some of your favorite spring nail polishes? Let me know if you want me to do my favorite nail polishes in general?

As always make sure to vote in the poll xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Secret Peri-Winkle is one of my favourites :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! Your posts are always informative, creative, short, sweet and to the point! Because of this I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the China Glaze blue colour!

    I have a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the China Glaze one! :)

    I have a contest on my blog right now. Please check it out and participate.

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am passing on the Top 10: Skin Care Award to you:)

    Check out my blog for more info:)
    http://www.glittergirl01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are really pretty. I usually wear more natural colors the most, though I really like the China Glaze blue one. :)

    ReplyDelete