Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wet n Wild Color Icon


I have been dying to tryout some Wet n Wild products so when I noticed that they were on sale I of course had to get a few things! Its about time that I finally try some of the Wet n Wild brand as I have been reading on many of yours and other bloggers blog about how great the colors were so I was really excited to tryout this brand myself! When I saw the products I thought I would pick some from their newer collection Color Icon. I got a couple of items that I must agree with those who have tried out Wet n Wild and loved the product.

Knock on Wood $2.99 General Stores, Drugstores
These eye shadows instantly became my new love! The eyelid color looks great with my skin tone and is a pretty spring color that makes me look and feel really pretty! It is also a dark marron with hints of pink undertones that make it easily worn for a day look. Secondly I love the crease color being a nice dark deep brown that paired with the maroon eyelid color looks stunning and really fits the name Knock on wood because it does remind me of dark forest/woods colors! The third amazing thing that did shock me even though I had already read about how amazingly pigmented the colors were was the pigmentation. The colors are truly really pigmented and it shocked me because the product was so inexpensive! 

Although, I really do like this product I will have to be honest and say that the eye shadows can be a little powdery but its not to bad but it was something that I noticed. One thing that I didn't like about the eye shadows was that all of the colors are shimmery or have flecks of sparkles in them. I personally like to mix matte eye shadows with shimmery ones. I like having a matte crease color over a shimmery one but even still the product is still amazing and I will be purchasing another trio!


I was really interested in trying out different color eyeliners other than black or brown. Since I was getting other Wet n Wild products I thought I would tryout a few of theirs because the products were so inexpensive that if I tried one out and didn't like it I wouldn't lose to much money.


First I thought i would get a nice deep purple/maroon eyeliner to go along with the Knock on Wood Trio. But this wasn't the right color to go with the trio but still really pretty


I also brought out the Wet n Wild Eyeliner in Green because I thought for spring and summer it would cool to do a simple eye with this pop of green on the lower lashline! Anyone else plan on doing something similar?

What are your favorite Wet n Wild Products?

Vote in the Poll xoxo

3 comments:

  1. very nice colours. It is hard to find this brand where I live sometimes but I will try to find these products :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, where did you get that 2 in 1 glitter blue eyeliner and blue eyeliner color icon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.Thank you for your guidance and support.

    ReplyDelete