Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fantastical TV: Bad Girls Club

If you never seen the Bad Girls Club then you most likely don't know how crazy the show can get! The show is about 7 girls who claim to be bad girls and have problems getting along with others in one house to experience something new.  With all the drinking and different personalities there are plenty of crazy experiences and disagreements to keep anyone entertained.

The funniest thing about the show is how the girls form groups and then betray each other over and over again. You would think that they would learn from their mistakes but they don't but I guess thats what makes good TV.
Char
I really don't have a favorite character from the show. But the one cast member I dislike is Char, only because she tries to control the other girls and 95% of the fights in the house surround her but she never fights her own battles. Overall the show is good guilty pleasure because of all the drama which is really entertaining. Monday Nights On Oxygen

If you watch the show who is your Favorite or least Favorite Character?

4 comments:

  1. Being abroad, I haven't kept up with the latest series but I loved the past ones. It baffles me how ridiculous these girls can be but at the same time it's sooo entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to reality tv lol!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show is my guilty pleasure! I used to think it was the dumbest thing, but about a year ago there was a marathon on and of course I became addicted.

    <3 Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this show and too, hate Char. She thinks she is so above everyone when her antics are just as embarrassing if not more so than the other girls. Great show and I am glad I am not alone in this, oh so guilty pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete