Monday, April 11, 2011

Fancy Red Lips, L'Oreal Paris HiP Enticing

Personally I am not a big fan of lipsticks, so I am always looking for other form of lip products that give off a nice pigmented color! Luckily I cam across my new favorite red lip color! L'Oreal Paris HiP lip gloss in the shade Enticing! And Enticing the color is:p What I love about this HiP collection is that the lip glosses are very pigmented similar to a lipstick but in the form of a gloss.

The color is a deep scarlett shade that is perfect for an evening out or if you wan to do a neutral eye and a fancy red lip. The product itself is great also. The pigmentation is amazing for a lip gloss and true to the color shown. The packaging is nothing special but that is perfectly okay because the product is great. The lip gloss is also not slimy or sticky but more of a thick consistency similar to a lipstick so it is easy to add a gloss to make the color your own. I would recommend this product to everyone especially to people who do not like lip sticks as much as glosses.

Have you tried any of the HiP products before?

Check out the poll and cast your vote!   

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds nice! I invested in some lipsticks and ended up never wearing them, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Loreal HIP...would love to see a swatch of this color. I'm a new follower & just wanted to let you know you have a cute blog :)
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete